Pilot Research Study Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to be part of our pilot research study. To be considered for the program, please review the terms and condition below and then complete the application process.
- We are continuously looking to capture more data and improve our understanding of how children learn to read with TIPS. If you would like to apply to be part of a research study, please use the form to your right. Teachers are selected based on a point system. Points are based on a combination of teaching credentials and social media influence/participation. Please visit us or DM on Instagram @ReadWithTIPS to learn more about how to improve your chance of being selected.
- If selected, each teacher will be paid $500 for participation. $50 after being selected, $100 after completing 5 “pre” assessments with their students, and $350 on completing “post” assessments.
- Teachers must have the ability to deliver the program to a minimum of 5 students regularly over a six-week period and perform pre/post assessments (materials provided).
- Instructional commitment: Lessons may be done virtually, provided each student gets at least 15 minutes of group instruction and 10 minutes of 1-on-1 instruction at least 4 times a week.
- Selected research participants will be required to sign an NDA.